Join Holistic Healing Expert, Sandy Cowen, on Thursday, October 25th at the Mustang Library to learn How To NAVIGATE THE WORLD OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE. She will discuss where to start and how to avoid common mistakes. You’ll learn:
- What should you expect?
- What are all of the options?
- How do you find credible providers?
- What methods should you use for what conditions?
- When to use alternatives instead of conventional medicine?
Conventional medicine is good, but NOT for everything! Sandy believes we overuse this method of care, as well as pharmaceuticals. She says, “Consistently using a cannon instead of a fly-swatter is part of WHY our bodies suffer more as we age.”
WHAT: How To Navigate The World Of Alternative Medicine
WHERE: Mustang Library, 10101 N 90th Street, Scottsdale, AZ
WHEN: Thursday, October 25th, 4-6 pm
TICKETS: $35 per person/ $40 at the door
RSVP: Purchase tickets by calling Sandy at 602-618-6125
- October 25, 2018 at 4pm – 6pm
- Mustang Library